Proper ventilation throughout your home will help you and your family stay healthy and safe. Many allergens, especially asthma, are aggravated by poor ventilation, and clogged ducts can easily present a fire hazard. And just as importantly, you should regularly check appliances in your house for proper operations. Dirty or broken appliances can cause dangerous Carbon Monoxide gas leak into your home!
Here's quick home ventilation checklists:
For more ideas on healthy home maintenance tips, visit www.centerforhealthyhousing.org